Monday, December 19, 2011

A New Journey

Hey ya'll! My name is Amy and I wanted to start my own blog for several reasons. First, I love to write and my "creative", much active brain needs an outlet! Second, I feel like my life experiences and what I've learned in my 42 years may actually help or inspire other women going through similar things. I want to help empower "big" girls to be happy with themselves, regardless of their weight. I want to encourage the dreamer in you. I want to share the simpleness of southern life. I also want to be able to share my family life with you and hope you'll share yours with me. I am also an entrepreneur at heart. It drives my family crazy! Every time I say, "I have a new idea", they all just roll their eyes at me! So, YOU are my new sounding board! I'm sure there will be lots of new ideas thrown out on here... some, I'm sure, will be zany ones, others... well, maybe they'll be brilliant ideas. I hope you join me on this new journey. Hopefully we can teach each other a few things and maybe even inspire each to greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment