Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Obsessions

We all have our little secrets don't we? You know, things like: our real age, our real weight, a little crush on a movie star, etc. Or maybe you secretly eat a whole carton of ice cream at 3 am. Whatever your secret is, it is safe with me! Because I have some too! But, amidst the safety of a blog, since it is just written instead of face to face admission, I'm going to share my obsessive secrets with you! SsssHhhhhh! Don't tell anyone about a few of these, Ok?


First up~ I am ADDICTED to M&M's. Literally. Chocolate, calories and even the commercials! Who doesn't love a red m&m stripper right? Next, I am OBSESSED with the beach. I simply must live there. I mean, obsessed to the point that I'm actually nervous about visiting often as the Spring/Summer "beach season" approaches because I KNOW it's going to depress me when I have to leave. 
I am in AWE of Tori Spelling. I love how she does EVERYTHING! Actress, author, has her own jewelry line, her own children's clothing line, a TV show, a store, an online magazine, mom, wife, crafter and I'm sure the list goes on. She is my workaholic BFF.
I LONG FOR Extra bubble gum! Must chew gum daily! And 3 pieces at a time please! And yes, I have to be reprimanded sometimes for smacking. Yep, it's that good.


I LOVE fried chicken fingers! If ever I order something different at a restaurant, whoever is dining with me gives me a quite surprised look! I could eat chicken every single day.
My fave HOBBY is watching movies. I keep a Netflix list of about 140 movies and can never seem to cut that list shorter. Always a new one to add, and uh-oh, now we have Redbox. A DVD at my fingertips on every corner. 


So what's YOUR secret obsessions? Do you maybe have a closet full of shoes? Do you perhaps wish you could spend a week on a deserted island with Channing Tatum? Do you wish there was invisible spanx to wear with your swimsuit? Are you a wine-a-holic or a whine-a-holic? Do you crave oreos? Come on! Your secret's safe with me remember? Spill the beans! And for all you pinterest pinners..... I dare you to pin your sexy, fantasy guy! (insert giggle here!)


Until next time,
amy



1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm addicted to nail polish and coffee. I keep buying polish, but very rarely paint my nails. If I don't have my coffee get out of my way =)

    ReplyDelete