Friday, June 8, 2012

Getting Back to Farm Life

Hey y'all! Thought I'd give a re-cap of my week, but since it involves quite a bit of info, I decided I'd write it in list form.


1. Monday- deals day- Thanks to my hubby buying a Sunday paper for the 1st time in months I decided to buy a few groceries with coupons and the BOGO deals. (thanks hunny, I think) I had to split my transaction at Winn Dixie to utilize my coupons best. CONFUSING! Much Respect to you extreme couponers out there! But I did score some great deals! So maybe I'll get back into it just a little! ;)   
2. Also decided to buy myself a cowboy hat to wear to the BamaJam Music Fest next week. I've never been a hat girl. They just don't look cute on me. I brilliantly decided that the reason the cowgirl hats didn't look cute was because they are made small and I have a big head. (no, it's not from ego) So I bought a men's cowboy hat that looks just like the girl's version. I thought it looked pretty darn cute. My 16 yr old daughter laughed hysterically, my son said it looked pretty cute and my hubby said uh-uh. SO, I will carry on and get a few more opinions.... from OUTSIDE my family! 
3. If you've followed this blog or my many facebook pages, then you know that I am on a mission to get back to the "farm life". I miss it terribly and don't like that my children live in the South and haven't had as much experience with all things southern like I was able to while growing up. SO, we will be a pea picking, clothesline hanging, chicken raisin', gather our own eggs, crafting, cookin' southern recipes family before summer is over. I did go pick a bucket of peas by myself the other day. Boy, forgot what a job that was! But loved it! Kids get ready- goin pea-pickin and then shellin' em!
4.This week was also my 3rd week on the Visalus 90 Day Challenge. I must say, I am usually pretty skeptical about most things, especially when it involves having enough will power to stick to something long enough to lose any weight. I AM REALLY IMPRESSED with this stuff y'all. I am still loving my 2 shakes per day. I actually look forward to them! Can't wait to post some results for you in a week or so!! I feel amazing! You owe it to yourself to check this product out! www.amyeholley.bodybyvi.com
5. AND last but not least, will update you on my brain activity. I have been trying SO hard to just concentrate on 1 or 2 things, especially since I'm so far behind in EVERYTHING! But, I'm not having very much success with that. Just when I thought I may could just do 1 or 2 things, new ideas pop in. Someone please create a pill to fix that! So here's my new list of things I want to do... all at once of course: So.Belle Mag, bring jody mag back (website first, maybe print later), this blog of course (new site coming soon- going to be SO CUTE & have giveaways!), creating a "southern life" for my family (including some house improvements and redecorating projects), some crafts, my online shop (& maybe open a small store back up), write more (my book and a couple of e-booklets), read more, paint some furniture to re-sell and build my Visalus Challenge team! I know right- WHEW! Just can't seem to tear myself away from that Wonder Woman title. Even tho I know I'm not, still tryin' for it!
Yep, that's a fluffy Wonder Woman, cause I'm fluffy! 


Enjoy your weekend!
amy



No comments:

Post a Comment