Sunday, January 29, 2012

So much to do, so little time!

Hey ya'll. It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in South Alabama and my mind is busy daydreaming! I was just wondering if any of you have this same problem....... I want to be it all and do it all but don't have enough time, money or clones of me to do that! ha! Here's a quick run-down of what all I'd LIKE to do (some of it I already am):
1) magazine (doing 2 actually)
2) retail shop (check)
3) blog (check)
4) write a book (started) and write a children's book

5) have some sort of successful website (researching)
6) weekend franchise opportunity I just found and think ROCKS! (again, researching)
7) Paint & Craft (totally stays in thought mode- NO time for it)
8) Be a great Tweeter! (still working on figuring it out)
9) Own a coffee shop/bakery where ladies can just hang out & chat! (on the bucket list)

10) ZUMBA (gosh do I ever NEED to do this one!)
11) Lay on the couch for an entire week watching tons of movies (I wish!!!!!!! Sort of contradicts the whole zumba thing huh?)
12) Check off some things from my bucket list such as travel to New York!

13) Read more. Maybe even be a part of a book club. (do magazines count? That's all I have time for)
14) Learn how to shoot a gun & go huntin' (I'm a southern girl, I SHOULD know how to do that, right?)
15) Get a weekly massage (my neck screams YES right about now)
ETC, ETC, ETC
well, you get the idea. Are you like that at all? Or am I just crazy or A.D.D or something???

Enough rambling for today. Remember: Embrace your awesomeness!
Until next time,
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment