Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brain OVERLOAD!



Gosh darn it! I am on digital overload! Either technology is going to have to slow down or somebody's just gonna have to add a few hours to this whole 24 hours in a day thing. I can't keep up! Can you??


There is SO much I want to read, view and learn that I am overwhelmed! I have a couple of businesses that I want to incorporate this app and this gidget, widget, whatever they're called and I have 2 blogs that I want to spruce up the appearance of. There's blogger, facebook, evernote, twitter, google plus, linkedin, pinterest, youtube, hubspot, text, etsy, dropbox, smart phones, ipads, kindle.... do I really need to go on? What I really need is a genius of an assistant.... but who works for, well who am I kidding.... she'd have to work for free at this point! 


Well, maybe what I really need is an Alice-Brady Bunch style. Not that I do a ton of housework (please take my word for it and don't stop by my house), but at least I'd feel better if I had a clean and organized home!


Wait, maybe if I just took a computer class that might help. Probably not though, cause they just teach the basics right? UUGGHHH......


Please people!!! If you have ANY suggestions on organizing, prioritizing, computerizing or any other "izing", just let me know! Otherwise, my brain may explode. Is that possible?


Until next time (let me go google some more!) And for the record, (see photo at top of this post) I never conquered the rubik's cube either. Well, at least not without taking a few stickers off!


amy



No comments:

Post a Comment