Friday, February 24, 2012

Who needs a poster?


So maybe I don't need a to-do list poster when I can have a whole chalkboard WALL instead!!! I absolutely LOVE this idea! Good for my never-ending list, kids can draw, guests can play, etc. Only problem I can see is.... won't fit in my purse if I make a grocery list on it!


Confession time! Although most of you reading this already know me, there may be a few of you who don't. So I'm just lettin' ya know that I'm a middle aged, big girl. Sorry, refuse to tell my weight just yet but suffice it to say that big girl is darn accurate! 


I am going to be posting some tips on weight loss. I want to tweak all the ideas out there and just pull from here & there to find what works best for me..... just so I don't go ballistic on my family. Bless their hearts. Going to make it super easy and gradual. Hope some of you will join me! And feel free to post your own ideas too! First tips coming tomorrow!




By the way, pinterest IS pretty cool! Hope I don't disappoint my followers with boring stuff! LOL


Photo of my beautiful to-do list poster to come! Maybe it will inspire you! Or maybe it'll just make you feel sorry for me so you'll come help! 


As for today, I am here:
But WISH I were here:  (Beautiful Destin, FL)






Until next time (tomorrow),
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment