Saturday, February 18, 2012

They WON!!!

    I told you all earlier about my hubby heading up a chili cook-off team in a local competition. They won GRAND PRIZE!!!! Woo-HOOOOOO!!!! I am SO proud of him! I have already been asked if he will let me share the winning recipe on here, but he says no. Sorry! Says he has to defend his title with this recipe next year then we can post it! He'd be happy to cook you up some tho! Only $100 per gallon. What? Think that's too much? Come on now, it IS the grand prize chili recipe!!!
    Now home and watching Breaking Dawn with my kids. Yep, I'm a Team Edward girl. Am I too old to say that? Oh well. Might as well go ahead and tell you I like Harry Potter too. There. Secrets are out.
    Now, what kind of contest can I enter so my hubby doesn't have one up on me? Hmmmmm.


Until next time,
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment