Friday, February 24, 2012

Markers & a Poster! How FUN! - well maybe not.

    It's Ramen Noodle time! Which also means it's midnight and Ramen is my own version of 5 hr energy. Too bad they're also horrible for me. Where to start? hmmm. I have a ton of laundry waiting and a pillow whispering my name but I have chosen to stay up and work on that darn to-do list. 
    
    I have managed to cross a few things off lately and (yay me) I've even delegated a couple of things out. Boy that's tough..... letting go of control.... not quite my comfort zone. So, guess what I'm bout to do? I am artistically creating a to-do list poster! Yes, POSTER!




Color coded for home, family, errands, blogs, fb pages, magazine, etc, etc. Not even joking. My notepad lists are now a stack.... and I'm staying confused! I know most women are probably just as busy as I am, right? Hello? Right? Ok, well maybe I DO bring it on myself. Good thing I love it all! Um, ok, maybe not the laundry.


    So, I'm also bout to go explore pinterest for the first time. I created my account the other day but didn't have time to browse. Then, all of a sudden, the past couple days I've been getting emails about folks "following me" on pinterest! What? Where are you following? I haven't even been anywhere! Ah the pressure! Must give my people something to follow!!! 

   I've been duly warned that pinterest in addicting. Excuse me? This is Amy... you know.... Hello my name is Amy and I have ABD (adult busyness disorder). I don't have time for addictions! Please, please, pinterest powers that be, don't let me get addicted! Or maybe we could form a pinterest club or something? We could call it: P.A. (pinterest anonymous)


Must tell you that I found the cutest thing on facebook this week... well, if you can call food cute! A local stay-at-home mom is baking cake balls! Cake BALLS!!! I just love that! Am I behind? Has everyone already heard of these? Super cute!



    Oh, almost forgot! Have this awesome recipe to share with you! Super easy, yummy and well, just try it!
Yes, people. I got this recipe from a website. I am a southern wife, but that does not mean that I have to cook everything from scratch. Just sayin'.




Mini Apple Crostatas

INGREDIENTS

 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
 1  large baking apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
 2 tablespoons sugar
1/4  teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 teaspoons caramel flavored topping

DIRECTIONS
Heat oven to 425°F. Unroll crust on work surface. Roll crust out slightly; cut into 4 (5-inch) rounds. Place rounds on parchment lined cookie sheet. In medium bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; toss apple slices into sugar mixture. Divide apple slices evenly onto center of each pie crust round. Fold 1/2-inch of crust over filling, pinching slightly so that crust lays flat on apples. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and apples slices are tender. Drizzle 2 teaspoons caramel topping over each crostata. If desired, serve warm with ice cream.

Now, let me get my game face on and go visit the "p" word. 

Until next time, 
amy






No comments:

Post a Comment