Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tell me YOUR dream! Then go for it!


Being a night owl gives you some quiet time to just think, doesn't it? Oops. I really should stop doing so much thinking! I'm just plain pooped. My to-do list poster is overwhelming but the word simplify just doesn't seem to fit into my brain. No wonder really, it's already full of thoughts and ideas! No room for simple.

So here are my night owl thoughts. First, and don't you laugh!, I actually realized that I have a title! Yep, I'm a WAHM! Don't know quite why that hasn't dawned on me before. I was just associating that title to moms with small children who were either doing a direct sales type business or crafting something to sell. But I AM a Work At Home Mom!!  My chosen route just happens to take up a poster size space! 

So, you ask, how's my new weight loss journey going? Yesterday was pretty good but today I was a bad girl. Just a bit overwhelmed today so I just didn't do what I should have. But I will tomorrow!!! Felt guilty today- which is good incentive! I'll add a few new tips tomorrow or Thursday. 

Can I ask you a question? What do you want to be when you grow up? Do you know? Do you have a dream? Do you have a plan? Are you going to go for that dream? Or are you just going to settle and leave the dream up to fate instead of working toward it? 

I am 42 years old and I have just not too long ago figured out what I want to do with my life. As crazy as my family thinks I am, I love being busy and creating the outlets for my dreams to actually come true from the ground up. It takes work ya'll. A LOT of work. Long hours, no pay usually (not yet anyway) and the determination to just not give up. Tell me your dream. Let me give you some tips on how to go for that dream! Ladies say this to me all the time, "I don't know how you do it all". So here's your chance to get exclusive insider tips!

I want to build my own little empire, so to speak. I want about 5 different businesses to work and be successful. Why? To be famous? no. To be rich? yes, so I can share that blessing with those who need it. To feel important? no. I do what I do because I simply love it. It defines who I am. It's when I'm happiest. Crazy ideas and all. So what's holding you back? Come on, tell me! I promise you, a dream is attainable. Your willingness to work toward it just has to be as strong as the desire for it to come true. Just like you want to do everything you can to make your own children happy, God wants to do the same for His children. You! Me.

Here's my email: holley4jody@aol.com. Tell me your dream. What can I do to help you get started? Just call me Dear Amy! I mean think about it... I am a southern housewife who is now the owner of her own magazine! Still small and relatively unknown, but a magazine, none the less! I am doing 2 interviews this week with a couple of celebrities! Small television show celebrities and not movie stars, but they DO have their own  TV show so in my book, they're celebrities! I'd say that going after my dream seems to be going in the right direction, wouldn't you?


And, yes, ONE day, I'll write a book about it! After all, THAT's on the list too!
As promised, the quick snapshot of my to-do poster! lol. Nope, not too cute, but at least there's enough room on it for me!


Until next time,
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment